Architectural Graduate – Wellington
We are seeking talented and experienced Architectural Graduates who will share our passion and design approach to join our Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington Studio.
We are a design led practice with proven ability to make great architecture and great places.
What skills are we looking for?
- Creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills.
- Collaborative nature & approach to design
- A formal architectural qualification
- A minimum 1 year post graduate Studio experience
- Revit skills preferred.
- Proficient use in Adobe Creative Suite
What can we provide?
- A stimulating design led environment
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Professional growth with In-house training
- A great Central location.
- A broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment.
Architectus is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and provide an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and can realise their potential and succeed.
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to innovative and inspirational projects, please forward an electronic version of your CV & portfolio to:
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.