BIM Coordinator / Technician – Auckland
We are seeking talented and experienced BIM Coordinator/Technician who will share our passion and design approach to join our Auckland Studio.
We are a design led practice creating technically challenging, bespoke buildings with a large degree of BIM input required.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong Revit experience is a necessity with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Knowledge of Navisworks, BIM 360 Design and Dynamo/Grasshopper preferred but not essential
- Ability to create 3D BIM models to a high level of accuracy and a good understanding of 3D parametric modelling
- Offer team support for BIM software & day to day support to the design team at project level
- Creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking with a passion for what you do
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- Collaborative nature & approach to project
What can we provide?
- A stimulating design led environment
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Professional growth with in-house training
- A great central location
- A broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment
- An Australasian network with the opportunity to share ideas
Architectus is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and provide an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and can realise their potential and succeed.
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to innovative and inspirational projects, please forward an electronic version of your CV & portfolio to:
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.