Architect – Christchurch
We are seeking a talented and experienced Architect who will share our passion and design approach to join our Christchurch Studio.
We are a design-led practice with proven ability to make great architecture and great places.
What skills are we looking for?
- Creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- Collaborative nature and approach to design
- Good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of architecture
- Revit skills preferred
- Proficient use in Adobe Creative Suite
What can we provide?
- Professional growth and potential leadership role in the practice
- A stimulating design-led environment
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment
- A network of NZ and Australian studios with the opportunity to share ideas
Architectus is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and provide an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and can realise their potential and succeed.
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to the realisation of innovative and inspirational projects, please forward an electronic version of your CV and portfolio to:
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.